Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's time...

As I sit here and write this, the second day of the ProSolo Finale is in progress. I'm listening to the live feed on Ustream while packing. Let me just say that doing this is making packing very difficult. I'm listening to the commentators, rooting for my friends, my heart is racing and I'm forgetting what I'm supposed to pack.


I suggest having all your packing done before you listen in on any of the broadcasts. Kudos to the commentators for doing such a good job.


I turned Ustream off in order to be able to write this update. Neelu and I will arrive in Lincoln tonight and spend tomorrow getting ready to race. Of course, I want to thank my sponsor Bridgestone for sticking by me and providing the tremendous support that they have always provided. Thank you Rod!

No comments: